Asbestos vacuum tank
Keox introduces a new, patented compression vacuum tank for asbestos. The tank has a special drain that takes the contents directly into a plastic sleeve. With an asbestos vacuum tank, you can save time at a demolition site and avoid dust during waste disposal.
The HEPA filter stops asbestos particles from entering the dry vacuum. The tank includes 15 bag filters in front of the HEPA filter, which decreases the stress on the particle filter.
The tank has a special drain that takes the contents directly into a plastic sleeve.
- The front of the tank has a pre-filter chamber with 15 bag filters.
- The lower edge of the tank has a HEPA filter chamber with a 6″ suction connection.
- Inside the tank, there is a gravitational hatch that stops the concrete blocks from hitting the filter bags.
- Before starting the vacuuming, a plastic sleeve is rolled on the pipe and its end is knotted
- The tank is emptied by opening the hatch and unloading the contents by tipping the tank
- Once the tank is empty, the sleeve is tied up with cable ties, after which the waste is packaged neatly
- The client can choose the tank size
- Material: Iron, 5 mm.
- Unloading hatch: Hydraulic, full-opening rear end; outlet pipe 800 with a hatch
- Suction filter with 14 cages in the front of the tank, with a gravitational hatch
- An asbestos filter in its own chamber in the side of the tank
- A backflow valve for cleaning the filters
- Hydraulic quick-release couplings
DOWNLOAD THE PDF BROCHURE: Keox Asbest